|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- User:WikiSysop/Other customizations
- islamWiki:Abuse Filters - (False positives)
- islamWiki:Example Templates
- The language codes for Extension:Babel (the language box shown on the right above) are located at Names.php.
- After including citations in articles, you might see a red-linked "Category:CS1 maint: Date and year" added at the end of the displayed article. This occurs sometimes when both
|year=parameters are used. To get rid of this, edit source of the article and search ( Ctrl+ F ) for
|year=and remove its instances.
- Template:Extended content includes the class
print-article-extendedcontent(defined in MediaWiki:Print.css) which makes the text included using this template, render with a slightly lighter shade of gray colour when printing. This is done to keep the main focus primarily on the main points and content of the article.
If there is ever a popular demand to remove this eccentricity, it can be done by making use of $wgAllowUserCss, which for the time being is not yet enabled.This can be disabled by enabling the Print-extended-content-no-colour-change gadget from a user's Gadgets section in their preferences menu.