Talk:The causes of Muslim polarisation
Possible additional content
- After looking at page 20 of the Bagram ruling, were Nazi war criminals afforded the luxury of due process more comprehensively than present day's terrorism suspects?
Does happen to support a related theory that today in US society, being accused of war crimes draws less shock than being called, say a racist or a misogynist – or, as in this case a terrorist.
- Was Barack Obama awarded the Noble Prize even after his "moving forward" public comments showing that he was not going to even prosecute those who committed the war crimes of torture?
- Mr Bush has said he is committed to "regime change", but recently qualified that by saying that if Iraq abandoned NBC programmes it would signify that the regime had changed - so opening up the possibility of a peaceful resolution to the crisis. But whether this remains the true aim of the White House - or a ploy to bring allies on board - remains to be seen The formal UN position remains that sanctions can be lifted if Iraq complies with all UN resolutions.
- Bush finances:
- Allegedly, Indian security forces beating up a Kashmiri youth.
- "Indian Army atrocities in occupied... - Pakistan Cyber Force (PCF) [Official] | Facebook". Facebook. Retrieved 2017-01-18.